No need to travel or wait many weeks for an appointment with a genetic counselor. Schedule a genetic counseling consultation today. Our experienced team of board certified genetic counselors will address your questions and concerns from the comfort of your own home via secure video conference. We will support you through understanding genetics and health whether you are wondering if a health condition might run in your family, are considering genetic testing or if you would like information about genetic testing you have already done. Our team of genetic counselors has expertise in a number of clinical areas including:
- Preconception counseling for individuals who are undergoing IVF or assisted reproductive technologies or who are concerned about their chance to have a baby with a genetic condition or birth defect
- Prenatal counseling for people who are considered genetic testing during their pregnancy, or individuals who have already had genetic testing and would like to discuss the results.
- Pediatric and adult counseling for individuals and families that have questions about genetic test results, or that could use support while awaiting a formal evaluation by a medical geneticist.
- Cancer counseling for individuals who have a personal and/or family history of cancer, have questions about genetic testing for hereditary cancer predisposition, or have had cancer genetic testing but would like to review the results with a specialist.
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) counseling for people who have had testing done with a company like 23andMe, Ancestry.com, Gene by Gene, MyMedLab, MyHeritage, Color Genomics, etc, or third-party interpretation services such as Promethease or GEDmatch, and would like to talk more with a genetic counselor about results they got related to their health.
We strive to make genetic counseling services available to all who need them. Visit our ‘Telehealth FAQs‘ page to learn more about billing and our patient assistance program.
Healthcare Providers and Hospital Administrators
Are you looking for genetic counseling services for your patients? Learn more about partnering with Genetic Support Foundation.