GSF is here to help patients and providers make informed decisions about genetic health and genetic testing options. To learn more about how we can help, please fill out the form below. We will do our best to get back to you within 48 hours. We look forward to hearing from you!
- From I-5 North or South, merge onto US 101 Northbound (exit 104)
- Take the Cooper Point Road exit.
- Turn right onto Caton Way SW (before the Auto Mall – on the corner is a Shell station).
- Follow Caton Way SW until you reach Carriage Loop Dr. Turn right into our parking lot at Carriage Loop Dr.
- Our office, 2010 Caton Way SW will be ahead of you as you enter the parking lot.
- When you enter the building, you will be on the 2nd floor. Use the elevator or stairs to reach our office, Suite 102, on the first floor, near the exit.