Location: Olympia, Washington, must be available to work on-site in Olympia. Relocation fees not available.
About Genetic Support Foundation:
Do you dream of doing something new and different? Genetic Support Foundation (GSF) is seeking energetic people to build our team and further our mission. GSF is a charitable nonprofit dedicated to improving the quality of healthcare by providing up-to-date, objective genetic information to patients, providers, and healthcare organizations, supporting those in need of genetic services, and facilitating the adoption of best genetic practices. We are a growing team of professionals based in Olympia, Washington with staff across the United States that value creativity, innovation, and efficiency. We are currently hiring a full-time web application developer to join our team.
Purpose of Job:
The Web Application Developer will develop and maintain web and mobile technologies across multiple platforms in support of the GSF mission. This also includes supporting GSF staff in the use of these technologies, as well as support for other 3rd party web based services.
The Web Application Developer activities for GSF will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Website maintenance and development
- Hosted Application maintenance and development
- Design and development work on existing applications.
End goals will be for something creative and user-friendly for patients and providers.
- Application Platform Management
- Other non-development specific duties include:
- Manage and maintain GSF 3rd party web-based SaaS services
- File Sharing
- Assist in Service Acquisition and Implementation, Maintenance and Support
- Basic windows desktop and laptop hardware management, including mobile device management (MDM)
- Assist in helping manage HIPAA compliance
- Research and recommend new technology to meet the needs and demands of business growth
- General communications, administration, meetings and support as needed
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities to Perform Job:
Experience with the following technologies is desirable:
- Web Development
- Google Apps environment
- Gmail, Google Docs, GDrive, Google Apps administration
- Google Cloud Technologies
- Hardware Support
- Windows, WiFi, Printing, Meraki MDM
- Security policy and best practice.
- 3rd party SaaS services
- Video Conferencing, Electronic Fax, Secure File Sharing
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Experience preferred but not required
Conditions of Employment:
- Successful candidate must submit to post-offer, and criminal background check
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk
- No or very limited physical effort required
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
How to Apply:
This is a full time position with a comprehensive benefits package. Salary range is $40,000-$60,000 depending on experience. Please email cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Genetic Support Foundation is committed to a working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the community. In accordance with federal and state law, the GSF prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is GSF’s policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Questions? Get in touch